- Lymphatic Drainage Massage – Approximately 60 minutes ($80.00): Directed towards stimulating the lymphatic system to drain properly and release fluid and toxins stubbornly held by the body; this gentle and nurturing massage, is considered an excellent treatment choice for those with Lymphedema. Add Body Cupping for quicker results (an additional $30.00)
- LaStone Original Body Treatment – Approximately 60 minutes ($105.00): Using the therapeutic attributes of both heated and chilled stones, this massage improves metabolic function and circulation as well as assisting with toning the body. It is by turns revitalizing or sedating where needed.
- Aromatherapy Relaxation Massage – Approximately 60 minutes ($80.00): Choose one of our special essential oil blends – Bliss, Soothe or Refresh, for your treatment, then relax into an oasis of peace and calm.
- Relaxation Massage – Approximately 60 minutes ($70.00): Soothing gentle strokes will lull you into a deep state of healing relaxation. (Please note: Essential oils are not used in this blend.)
- Stress Release Massage – Approximately 45 minutes ($60.00): Our Bliss blend aids in the release of daily stress, bringing feelings of deep peace and contentment.
- Clarifying and Refining Back Treatment – Approximately 45 minutes ($110.00): A treatment to warm and loosen the muscles and improve circulation. Deep steaming assists in the decongesting and clearing of the skin. Our Eve Taylor Purifying treatment, with its unique blend of essential oils, gently yet effectively removes impurities, and helps to reduce excess skin oil while providing antiseptic, antibacterial benefits. Assists in reducing mild to moderate acne. This treatment performs at its best when done every 4-6 weeks. Several treatments may be needed before you see results.
- Reflexology – Approximately 50 minutes ($70.00): A focused pressure technique used on the feet to assist with balance and healing in all body systems. This therapy is excellent for stress reduction and those with neuropathic issues.
- Tibetan Vita Flex – Approximately 60 minutes ($80.00): Special tools are used in a focused acupressure technique to stimulate the nerves of the spine, hands, feet and ears, promoting good health and balance in body, mind and spirit.
- Aromatic Perfusion – Approximately 90 minutes ($115.00): A combination of light massage, acupressure and stretching, combined with a quenching application of essential oils. Hot packs increase the absorption of the oils which aids in the restoration of mobility and gives a boost to the immune system.
- Acupressure – Approximately 50 minutes ($70.00): Various acupuncture points along the meridians of the body are stimulated in a specific sequence, to restore balance and clear the stagnant energy which contributes to ill health. This is a non-invasive therapy that does not puncture the skin
HST will be added to all services
Please Note: We require 24 hours advance notice for cancellations.
Visa, MasterCard and e-transfers accepted